我在标题首先给自己挖了个坑，抛出了 “语感” 一词。语感是什么，和语法有何同异？对于这个异常复杂的问题，我只能给出一个简单粗暴的回答：You are not asking for an answer, you are asking for a reading list! —— 这是这是语言学家可以争论到天荒地老的问题。语感虽貌似虚无缥缈，难以量化，但不能因此就定论它不存在。一切语言形式的作业代写！
1. Without the ability to learn by oneself, one will be quickly left behind by the society.
2. The quality of the product is the most important thing that consumers concern.
3. In recent years, because parents are offering too much help to their kids, and as a result, children are lack of responsibility.
读出来什么地方不对劲吗？没读出来？那以下关于 society, concern, lack 的知识点太适合你啦！
society 前面不需要加定冠词 the, 例如：
– In society, we do horrible things to one another because we don’t see the person it affects.
当代社会可以表达为 contemporary society or modern society，例如：
– Unfortunately, modern society seems to follow this adage: “When walking, check your cellphone. When eating, check your cellphone.”
– He doesn’t reject contemporary digital society, but he laments the way it further removes us from the natural world.
society 前面可以加形容词，依然不需要加定冠词 the, 例如：
– Chocolate is widely regarded as the most commonly craved food in Western society.
– “As Muslims, such opinions should be received as constructive criticism in a pluralistic society,” he added.
– They argue that poor students are not getting the basic reading and writing skills necessary to function as citizens in a democratic society.
– Having abandoned the trappings of civilized society, he leads a largely solitary life.
当然也有例外的情况，society 除了 “社会，社会体制” 的意思，也有 “社团，协会” 的意思，例如，英国皇家鸟类保护协会，叫作 the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds.
即使 society 的意思是 “社会，社会体制”，也有前面加 the 的时候：
– He runs into a teenage girl, Violet, who sees this new world as freedom from the society that didn’t accept her true self.
society 前加 the 是为了强调不容纳她真实自我的 “那个” 社会。
– Reich defines the common good as consisting in “our shared values about what we owe one another as citizens who are bound together in the same society.”
same 固定前面要加定冠词 the，所以是 in the same society 不是 in same society.
– Journalists who tried the demo this week said it was a decent reflection of the show’s humor, but lacked polish.
– What the film mostly lacks is its own flavor.
– Acute cash shortages and lack of foreign investment are part of the economic crisis afflicting the southern African nation.
– The lack of rain, Mr. Martens said, will reduce his corn yield by about 20 percent, but the late-summer deluges damaged the quality of his spelt, a type of wheat.
– From 20 to 30 percent of these workers complain of a lack of sleep on a daily basis.
当然，有 be lacking in something 这一表达，此时 lacking 作形容词，可理解为 insufficient, inadequate, deficient 的同义词，例如：
– There needs to be a cleverness to it, and that is simply lacking here.
– According to his calculations, that sum would be enough for her studies, so that all that was lacking was the price of her fare back home.
– Ian Lassiter’s Pushkin is woefully lacking in charisma — a seemingly deliberate choice, and in keeping with the production, but a mistake.
先来读一下 concern 在牛津词典作为动词的解释。
1. relate to; be about:
The story concerns a friend of mine.
= The story is about a friend of mine.
The report is mainly concerned with 1984 onwards.
= The report is mainly about things that happened from 1984 onwards, not things that happened before 1984.
2. be relevant or important to; affect or involve:
She was prying into that which did not concern her.
= She is asking too many questions and showing too much curiosity about things that are none of her business.
Many thanks to all concerned.
= Thank you to all those who are involved.
I was mainly concerned with making something that children could enjoy.
= I think it is important to make something that children could enjoy.
3. make (someone) anxious or worried:
The roof of the barn concerns me because eventually it will fall in.
= I am worried about the roof of the barn eventually falling in.
concern 虽然翻译为中文有 “关心” 的意思，但它的用法不是
somebody concerns something,
or, somebody concerns about something,
something concerns somebody,
or, something makes somebody feel concerned,
or, somebody is concerned about something (concerned 为形容词，同义词包括 worried, troubled, anxious).